FREEDOM OF SPEECH BANNED IN LR CITY PARK?


Publisher's note: This is an excerpt of a Facebook conversation regarding my Facebook Friend Gorgeous Reggie Swinton and his Freedom of Speech concerns, locally, here in Little Rock, Arkansas USA. We feel that it should be shared with the world, so we syndicated it on Corruption Sucks Blog. This story is current and dynamic and shall be updated often. We are currently investigating other Little Rock City Park related issues, the Little Rock City Zoo and Little Rock Fire Department. Should get very interesting around here. May I suggest that you check-in often?


Mainstream media has caught on, should remain interesting...





I'll be honest with you. That Dem-Gaz story is so one-sided, it really doesn't warrant comment on content, but criticism for lopsided journalism. Did anyone contact you for your side of the story Reggie?



    • Ean Lee Bordeaux http://www.corruptionsucks​.blogspot.com/ We were going to repost the article for free, "educational purposes", but really, it's a political manipulation piece reeking of insider "plantation mentality" corruption. We will be investigating this matter MUCH further on Corruption Sucks Blog.
      5 minutes ago · 


Read the Rosedale park article in the paper today then pay $.99 to make ur comment. its very important if u want to make changes in our community. Larry Gillmore lied. point blank. ijs
A Little Rock parent was banned from a city park after posting critical comments on his Facebook page about the athletic director of his son’s baseball program.
IMPORTANT....If u havent read the article in todays paper about rosedale baseball park on the "B" sections front page, u must. Larry Gillmore lied and said that he banned me because I made comments on fb about him stealing $ from the park. If u go back & read my post from 7-5-11 & 7-9-11, u will not see me saying that not one time. My concerns were how he runs the park & his lack of professionalism there.

GorgeousReggie Swinton
This group was formed not to ridicule the park itself but to bring better leadership & awareness to the problems that have been created by Mr. Gilmore & Ms. Wright. We as parents would like for our children to have better structure & consistency to a place that has so much positive potential. Nothing personal.






GorgeousReggie Swinton posted in Dislikes Rosedale Baseball Park Under Current Authority.
If I'm incorrect please tell me. Here are our general concerns. We would like for the season to start in March (as most baseball leagues do), we would like for the games to start on time for a change, we would like for there to be one "set" schedule & not change it 4 times during the course of one season. We would like for at least one coach to be certified & know all the rules so that every coach on each staff can stop arguing with the umps, but first the umps must know the rules, but before that the commissioner must know his own rules. We would like for the park to have real & legal baseball rules like most parks so that when our kids make that transition to play aau baseball or travel baseball, they will not be mentally behind. The commissioner must be willing to listen & accept constructive criticism & not be argumentative when he's approached. We would like for our kids to have better uniforms & not the same t shirts every year. The park is very unsafe for the kids once they enter the gates, ex. My sons tooth was crack by a kid throwing a rock & we're still paying on that dental bill. The parks equipment should be better especially since the price of admission & the concession prices were raised. The restrooms are always filthy. Plus each kid deserves a trophy........ People have been asking for improvements for yrs & the current regime is unwilling to make any. It's their way or the highway. Those are a few of the changes we'd like to see. If im wrong people please correct me.
GorgeousReggie Swinton11:13pm Jul 10
If I'm incorrect please tell me. Here are our general concerns. We would like for the season to start in March (as most baseball leagues do), we would like for the games to start on time for a change, we would like for there to be one "set" schedule & not change it 4 times during the course of one season. We would like for at least one coach to be certified & know all the rules so that every coach on each staff can stop arguing with the umps, but first the umps must know the rules, but before that the commissioner must know his own rules. We would like for the park to have real & legal baseball rules like most parks so that when our kids make that transition to play aau baseball or travel baseball, they will not be mentally behind. The commissioner must be willing to listen & accept constructive criticism & not be argumentative when he's approached. We would like for our kids to have better uniforms & not the same t shirts every year. The park is very unsafe for the kids once they enter the gates, ex. My sons tooth was crack by a kid throwing a rock & we're still paying on that dental bill. The parks equipment should be better especially since the price of admission & the concession prices were raised. The restrooms are always filthy. Plus each kid deserves a trophy........ People have been asking for improvements for yrs & the current regime is unwilling to make any. It's their way or the highway. Those are a few of the changes we'd like to see. If im wrong people please correct me.







My circle of trust has gotten smaller. It's a shame how someone u think is close to u & has ur back all alone they r the one who's talking bout u like a retarded 2 legged dog. Yea ima be real & call him out cause he deserves it. Larry Gilmore & his cock eyed brother Ed, was my 1st football coach as a kid but I realized they're dirty as hell over there at rosedsle baseball park. (continued)


July 5 at 9:56pm via iPhone ·  · 
  • 50 of 62

    • Kessa LadyScorpion S He's VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. had to call his butt out back in January! Just a hot mess.
      July 5 at 10:09pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Tifny Luvinmeandmyboys Phone was tripping....did u just call coach COCK EYED? LOL
      July 5 at 10:09pm ·  ·  2 people

    • Marrisee PrinceofSoul Boyd BRUH...kp it real...we dnt hang out much as we should..but you a God sent friend....and u a man....family man great husband and father...but call them out..Im calling some out myself....stay blessed Reggie..u tha truth.....bruh...
      July 5 at 10:11pm ·  ·  4 people

    • Letrice Turner u know thats how it be Swint...The ones closest to you scandalize your name when you've given them the shirt off your back and then some...They feel like you owe them what u share with them out the kindness of your heart...Must've been there all along...
      July 5 at 10:11pm ·  ·  3 people

    • Sanchez Hoard Nigga its been 20 sumthing yrs but i still gotcha back. Remember you told me the same thing bout a sum dudes i used to hang wit when we were kidz...
      July 5 at 10:13pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton My bad, marrisse Boyd is a good friend also, very loyal & I appreciated it Bro
      July 5 at 10:15pm ·  ·  2 people

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Sanchez is my child hood dig, say fool where $.50 u owe me from 3 rd grade reduced lunch
      July 5 at 10:17pm ·  ·  3 people

    • Vicki Smith McClendon I had to go 4 years ago!! Never experienced such racket behavior. It makes me sad cause I had so many good memories there. I used to kick azz up there LOL
      July 5 at 10:18pm ·  ·  1 person

    • 'Angela SassybutClassy Bwahahahahaha lmao @ 3rd grade reduced lunch! damn dude, you keeps it real but you crack me the hell up!
      July 5 at 10:20pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Robyn Hammonds Thats what u call a hater on ur team.
      July 5 at 10:22pm · 

    • Shuntay Otey Then when you call him out he look stupid as hell with his short bigheaded ass!!!
      July 5 at 10:23pm ·  ·  2 people

    • Sanchez Hoard I'll send to u Western Union but u know i didnt have no problem wit dat lol u still owe me for wrecking my Moped. Lol
      July 5 at 10:23pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Renee Meeks I hv to say u keep it soooo real. U know I wl call someone out in a heartbeat. Hate two faced backstabbing jealous people!!!! I feel u..trust people to only be a big let down. #small minds discuss people great minds discuss ideas
      July 5 at 10:31pm · 

    • B Dot Mitchell N
      July 5 at 10:36pm via Facebook Mobile · 

    • B Dot Mitchell Yeah it's terrible...remember I asked you about that the other day...yeah my team is looking for somewhere else to go too...smh
      July 5 at 10:46pm · 

    • Shalonda Pierce-Franklin Wooooooow
      July 5 at 10:47pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Do what u have to do to better ur child, they will not get better there with his personal rules, they r not real baseball rules. Hell the umps dont even know his rules. Hell he dont even know his rules
      July 5 at 10:56pm ·  ·  4 people

    • Jarrett Wade Dulaney Calling all Haters! If you hate on Reggie you will be called out! Reg I got your back too! You know this!
      July 5 at 11:07pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Darryl Tate Swinton I TOLD U REG!!! That's why i left the park this year and went to another park. Just because we are Black doesn't mean that we have to be UNPROFESSIONAL, UNORGANIZIED & GHETTO as HELL!!! The worst part about it is there is so much Potential at the Park to get more young Brotha's involved in one of the greatest game.
      July 5 at 11:07pm ·  ·  4 people

    • Aisha Gray Sprinkle Yes Sir
      July 5 at 11:08pm · 

    • Kelvin Garmon u dont trust your big homie with your life. Dang, guess im just a nappy headed hoe. lol
      July 5 at 11:11pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton ‎@ Tate, I should've followed u fam but u tried to give him another chance. Nobody has anything good to say about him or the park.
      July 5 at 11:14pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton ‎@ Kelvin, u know u my big homie. Plus yo head ain't nappy. Lol
      July 5 at 11:15pm · 

    • Darryl Tate Swinton U know I had been at that park for five years and tried to help improve the organization & the facility of the park. He didn't want my help or chose to take my advice. So that told me to accept it or move my azzz. So moved!!! I had a coach call me tonight say that he has waited 14 days to finish the playoffs. That's a damn shame!!!
      July 5 at 11:33pm · 

    • Reginald D. Collins Is he really cock-eyed or do the eye just seemed to have a mind and direction of it's own sometimes?
      July 5 at 11:36pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Melanie Wilson Wow!
      July 5 at 11:36pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Cockeyed as hell
      July 5 at 11:38pm ·  ·  2 people

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton In fact, his eye need a job cause it's lazy as hell
      July 5 at 11:43pm ·  ·  2 people

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton ‎& I want a hater to tellem I said it
      July 5 at 11:44pm · 

    • Reginald D. Collins I guess my only question now is, when he was coaching, how you know he was talking to you? And why it take so long for you to realize that y'all can't see eye to eye on the issues?
      July 5 at 11:47pm ·  ·  1 person

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Cause he always wore shades but now that I think about it, his shades were crossed too
      July 5 at 11:51pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Kimira Lewis I'm glad I didn't bring my son back over there. I was gonna let him come back but thanks for the PSA...the Randle's will find another ball park.
      July 5 at 11:54pm · 

    • Reginald D. Collins Aight, I'm done cracking up at yo tho'ed off @$$! Bout to get off of here before I wake up the whole house. Be easy homie.
      July 5 at 11:57pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Cool reg
      Wednesday at 12:07am ·  ·  1 person

    • Clayton Bigsby It's a travesty what they have going on over there. That's why I didn't go back this year. I was actually surprised when you mentioned one of your boys was still over there. It's hard to support our own when our own isn't doing right.
      Wednesday at 3:20am · 

    • La Tasha Shelton Im dealing with the same thing. You cant get any closer when you find out your mom is the one doing all the dirt talking. what mother you talks about her own child behind her back? i mean really. but its true.
      Wednesday at 6:39am · 

    • Clayton Bigsby ‎@ La Tasha...I've had the same exact thing happen to me. Not only talk behind your back but turn your own siblings against you. It really changes things and puts everything else in a totally different perspective.
      Wednesday at 7:44am · 

    • LaKeysha Lawson I can vouch for what u saying! Ive had my experience!!!
      Wednesday at 7:55am · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Now look at how many people had bad experiences at that park & he refuses to make changes, then this yr the kids didn't even get trophies so where did the $ go that was usually allocated towards trophies? Hmmmmm, can we say pocket
      Wednesday at 8:11am · 

    • A.s. LaFlora OMG, you just don't hold back do you. That's the best way to be! Maybe they'll get somewhere and sit down and shut up since you put it out there.......
      Wednesday at 8:12am · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Hold back for what, they didn't hold back talking bout me? I let's it fly
      Wednesday at 8:17am · 

    • La Tasha Shelton ‎@clayton you right. she also has my sister acting funny. then she say i am always making it about me. i am so fed up that i am ready to disown all of them.
      Wednesday at 8:26am · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton My circle is the same size as a keyhole or a virgin
      Wednesday at 9:12am · 

    • Shuntay Otey 
      ‎@Reggie did you see all of us going off on him the other week abt the trophys and we ask him where did all the money go and he said takin care of the ballpark that's some bull the park still look a mess and he said if we go anywhere else i...See More

      Wednesday at 11:45am · 

    • Stephanie Pierkowski I coulda been and told you that! I could put some coaches on blast, but all Im gonna say is that a coach out there last year stole money we raised for the kids team and Larry did nothing about it. Hell he was prolly in on it.
      Wednesday at 11:47am · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Thing is, he wants more white kids & parents out there but they not gone deal wit his bs. We deal wit it cause we try to support our own but not again, I'm going to the Chinese ball park where no matter how much ish I talk they won't be able to understand me
      Wednesday at 12:34pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Next, ima do some laying of the hand
      Wednesday at 3:59pm · 

    • Jarrett Wade Dulaney Lay hands on them then pray for yourself! LMAO
      Wednesday at 5:28pm · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Well there a tournament at the park today that my kids were asked to play in It, & because I blasted him on fb he banned me from the park. He said my words hurt the park therefore he banned me. Lol I guess words & the truth hurts. I told him he should bann all y'all who commented on this post & he said when find out who all commented u all will be banned also. Wow
      3 hours ago · 

    • Shay Cole cockeded eyed!!! ROTFLMAO! nothing good comes from mistreatn the babiez and in the end that is wut he is doing!!
      48 minutes ago · 




Well there a tournament at rosedale park today that my kids were asked to play in, & because I Larry Gilmore on fb he banned me from the park. He said my words hurt the park therefore he banned me. Lol I guess words & the truth hurts. I told him he should ban all y'all who commented on my last post & he said when find out who all commented they will be banned also. Wow. Ijs

2 hours ago via iPhone ·  · 

  • 3 people like this.

    • Kendra Ridgell-Nolen what did u say???
      2 hours ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Go read my status from 3 or 4 days ago its the long status
      2 hours ago · 

    • Reginald D. Collins Man!!! I know you gone lose some sleep tonight!!
      2 hours ago · 

    • Natasha IamKept Barkins That park is HOOD. Banning folks is doing them a favor! I had the worst experience there a couple of years ago with the park & the bitchass coach I had. I had to threaten to turn her *** over to Larry Jegley!! You couldn't pay me to enter that par or participate in ANY event they sponsor. Somebody should wipe it off the face of the damn Earth.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Natasha IamKept Barkins ‎*park
      2 hours ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton U right reg. Lol
      2 hours ago · 

    • Vicki Smith McClendon Sounds like a lawsuit!!!.....easy money for discrimination. Get ready city of little rock!!
      2 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Yep.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Ean Lee Bordeaux Couldn't find that status,but if you inbox me, we can deal with this joker rather quickly, in a number of easy and must satisfying ways. http://corruptionsucks.blo​gspot.com/ we can make him a star overnite. Plus putting the city "on the spot". Should be fun.
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • EJerusha Davis I just read it and all the comments. Sounds to me like THE CITY HAS SPOKEN, YOU HAVE A CASE.
      2 hours ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton ‎@ean... It was on jul 5th that I posted it. It start off wit. " my circle of trust"
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • J Kevin Strange somewhere along the lines some people decide they are bigger than the kids! Went through samething (different place). HE should thank the parents that have their children participate! Because you caoch or supervise a childrens league doesn't make you Roger Goddell. They need to look in the mirror IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS!! A whistle around your neck or being named "commisioner" doesn'tmake you all mighty!!!
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • J Kevin Strange plus... I would think having an ex nfl player around kids would bring them excitement. But maybe he feels intimidated!!! In the words of FReddie Coleman" I am not saying, I'm just saying"!
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Kendra Ridgell-Nolen You right the truth does hurt and if he reads this he can ban me as well. I dont live in Little Rock but up there a lot and one thing is for sure he doesnt know who I know on a personal level. Him messing with me will get him banned!!!!!!
      2 hours ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Inbox me ean
      2 hours ago · 

    • Ean Lee Bordeaux K, read it, he's got some problems coming up. Who made him Ballpark Czar?
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Shuntay Otey I really didn't think you said anything wrong you was tellin the truth so whats the problem?
      about an hour ago · 

    • Kim Godfrey That park will never be worth anything UNTIL the powers that be start putting the kids above friendship. Larry should have been gone that year you coached Wynton. He's not good for the park and is always on some power shit! SHORT MAN'S DISEASE!!!!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Alex Broxton Bruh, I'm here in Florida and I read all that you have posted from days ago. Man, put dem folks on him( your lawyers ) that's a lawsuit against him and the dam city.
      about an hour ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton I know Alex, it's a travesty bro. The park has so much potential but the head man won't take advice from noone bro. It's hurts me cause he raised me & was my first football coach but he foul
      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ratasha Whaley I didn't read that post, but it doesn't matter...there is a thing called freedom of speech...the only difference is word of mouth is now words on fb. You must of hit a nerve tho Reg whatever it was. Truth hurts!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Garrick Jones Bring um by my camp today Swintown. We are rocking today and tomorrow...I sen t you a text a minute ago...G
      49 minutes ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton My number changed G, I'm bout to text u it
      44 minutes ago · 

    • Garrick Jones Got cha locked fam.. We are @ NLR WEST CAMPUS. Check my wall for the interview from this morning!
      38 minutes ago · 

    • GorgeousReggie Swinton Y u just telling me dog
      29 minutes ago · 

    • Ean Lee Bordeaux BTW, I'm syndicating this thread, just so everyone is aware :-) http://corruptionsucks.blo​gspot.com/
      a few seconds ago · 

Comments

  1. The constitution applies to everyone and when it come's to freedom of speech everyone has the right to say what's on one's mind. For example running for office of the president of the US. Read that constitutional bylaws and it said Amercian citizen and it also don't say anything about race color,creed,religon etc and it also applies in this case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You are welcome to email your tips, corrections and/or comments to: aidcommission@gmail.com please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous or otherwise. We will post your comment without edit.